Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Nutrition & Supplementation

My wonderful wife Brynne has been amazing in changing our family's eating habits. She has been very studious and diligent in changing our average diet into an amazing one! We have both lost fat and been getting leaner and stronger. Our three kids are also happier and their behavior is more consistent.


What did we change? Just about everything....


We have changed to a 'clean diet'. It is such a seemingly simple concept but who really knows or gets what 'clean' actually means?!? My wife came across some great books that have really enlightened us and I have found some great supplements. We are eating more fruits, vegetables and whole foods. We are avoiding fatty foods, sweets and other processed foods. I honestly can't explain it all as she is the cook, I just love the food! Our new way of eating has definitely helped my recovery and my ability to perform in my workouts!


I also have been supplementing my new great eating style with some amazing supplements. I take a post workout recovery shake after lifting and drinking a rehydration drink right after my grappling workouts. I feel like I'm getting better recovery and know that my body is getting more of what it needs when it needs it most.


These adjustments are helping me as I matched a personal best in my deadlift and have been adding consistent poundage to my bench press! If you would like to know more about how to eat clean check out my wife's blog. http://www.eatcleanloseweight.weebly.com/ To find out more and purchase the amazing supplements that I'm taking and promoting click here!










No comments:

Post a Comment