Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Grappling Rehydration

Over the past few weeks I have been taking a supplement called Rehydrate by Advocare. I have noticed a couple of very striking differences to what I've experienced with other 'sports drinks'.


I notice that as I drink the rehydrate that I actually feel like my thirst is satiated. In the past that has been hard to accomplish. I've tried Gatorade, Powerade, just about every kind of 'ade' out there as a post workout rehydration. I notice that even though I drink them I don't really 'feel' much of an effect in terms of quenching my actual thirst and for lack of a better word...that dehydrated feeling. I am happy to say that Advocare's Rehydrate drink does just that!

I am noticing a huge difference in my body's ability to feel rehydrated and actually not feel drained. This is a unique sensation especially since having wrestled and grappled for the past 18+ years I know a thing or two about what it feels like to be dehydrated. The best I can equate it to is when you give a dry plant some water it seems to perk back up right before your eyes. That is how Rehydrate makes me feel.

I have noticed that I feel more energy after drinking my Rehydrate. Typically I notice an overall energy drain and tiredness after my grappling workouts from losing so much fluid (especially when I train the gi). After drinking Rehydrate I feel like my alertness is still there and I don't feel groggy. So far I've felt really good and I am sleeping better because I'm rehydrating better. I really love this product!

Click here to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment